Exchange Recovery Software
Microsoft Exchange Server is based on architecture of client-server where the client is MS Outlook. Microsoft Exchange Server stores the user mailboxes in Exchange Database (EDB) file format that must be managed in an efficient manner to keep away issues related to EDB file corruption. Keeping EDB related issues in mind, Microsoft has provided eseutil, a command-line utility to help system administrators and help desk staff to resolve EDB related issues. Using Exchange eseutil 2003 tool, the system administrator and help desk staff can perform following tasks:
- Database defragmentation
- Database repair
- Database integrity check
- Compact the database
- Verify checksum on all pages in EDB file, log files, and checkpoints
- View headers of EDB file, log files, transaction files, etc.
Mentioned above are the functions that can be performed using Defrag Exchange 2003 Eseutil Software. However, to be able to use Eseutil Exchange 2003 in a productive manner, it is important that the system administrator have a good knowledge about using Exchange Eseutil along with its switches. There are various switches used with Eseutil to perform aforementioned tasks. For example, Eseutil /d is used to defragment the database, Eseutil /p is used to repair the database, Eseutil /k is used to verify checksums on all pages, and so on. Though, Eseutil offers lots of benefits it also has some limitations that are listed below:
- It can be run against one Exchange database at a time.
- It can be used to perform only offline defragmentation, which means, it does not support online defragmentation.
- It can repair EDB file having less corruption.
- Preserves accurate content of Unicode characters with foreign languages (like Chinese, Japanese, French etc.) as it is.
- Instantly searches the specific items from EDB file and save them in the same process.
- An advanced calendar setting in date-range filter to refine specific items from EDB to desired location.
- Free facility to migrate 25 items per folder from Exchange EDB file to PST file, live Exchange Server or to Office 365.
- Provides the most appropriate interface to fix corrupt or damaged EDB file by converting MS Exchange Server EDB files into MS Outlook PST files, Live Exchange Server, or Office 365.
- Very much well equipped to restore public folder and extract PST files from MS Exchange Server public folders and offline EDB files.
- Enables user to choose the desired Exchange Server version via “Ask for EDB Version “option for comprehensive recovery of files
- Recover all EDB mailbox items including permanently deleted emails, contacts, attachments, drafts, appointments, notes, sent emails, journals etc.
- Embedded with intelligent algorithms, which enables the recovery and conversion of multiple EDB files into the Outlook PST, Production Exchange Server, or Office 365 mailboxes.
- Possess remarkable attribute to overcome from exchange dirty shutdown state and capable enough to bring the server back to clean shutdown state.
- Develop all new and separate PST file for each mailbox once the EDB to PST file conversion gets over.
- Permits user to create PST file with size up to 2 GB.
- Builtin export functionality that facilitates the migration of entire EDB mailboxes to the Live Exchange Server or cloud based Office 365.
- Facilitates user to even save the converted PST files based upon dates without any trouble.
- Devised in such a manner that it can easily recover EDB files on any number of user mailboxes.
- Evaluation copy of this software is also available that allow user to successfully evaluate its efficiency before making any decision to buy its complete copy.
- Restores the corrupt and damaged EDB file by conducting EDB into PST file conversion in
MS Exchange Server - 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.0,
- Compatible to all versions of MS Outlook including MS Outlook
- The recovered individual mailbox items can also be saved in .MSG (ANSI/Unicode), .TXT, .HTML, .RTF and .EML format.
- Fully supports all the editions of Office 365 service.
- Impeccable migration of EDB files to Archive Mailboxes and Public folders
Exchange Server 2003 experts recommend using Defrag Exchange 2003 when there is a need to defragment the database, verify the state of database or verify integrity in database tables. However, if you want to repair EDB using Eseutil Exchange and Exchange Server 2003 has failed to repair the database, you are suggested to use third-party Exchange repair tool.
At times, it happens that Eseutil Exchange 2010 fails to repair the database completely and bring it back to clean shutdown state. This usually happens when the EDB has major corruptions. In such scenarios, tools like Exchange Recovery Software enables you to repair EDB file and accurately recover user mailboxes. Thus, the Exchange
Database Recovery software helps in bringing your database to a clean shutdown state resolving the following error messages:
- Exchange Server Error 550
- Unable to initialize the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service
- JET_errRecordNotFound, the key was not found
- Exchange Server Error Code 528
- # JET_errDatabaseDirtyShutdown -550
- # JET_errInvalidDatabase -1028
- # JET_errDatabaseCorruptedNoRepair -1224
The above-mentioned errors along with some other Exchange errors can be resolved when we repair the corrupt Exchange database file. Eseutil Exchange 2003 recovery software thoroughly scans the EDB file and gets the user mailboxes from it. It then allows you to save the output either in PST or EDB file formats. Mailboxes saved in PST file format can be directly opened using MS Outlook while the EDB file needs to be mounted on Exchange Server. Despite that, you can save all your recovered EDB files directly to the Productive Exchange Server or Office 365 cloud service, without interfering with the resources of the server.